Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tetris

I've come to the conclusion that not only this is game addicting and amazing on every level (though I am still struggling with the hardest stage), but it prepares you for a variety of common life tasks. Like what you might ask?

1. Packing a car. Especially if the car is a Focus or some other form of Smart/compact. I recently stuffed all of my belongings into my car and I can only owe my success to hours of my youth spent diligently developing my spatial skills.

2. Laying parquet flooring. It seriously just makes me a faster worker.

3. Laying out a suitcase.

4. Parking. I shit you not!

5. Unpacking your car/arranging your room. Sigh. The sad thing? It's proving much much harder to get my room set up than it was to pack the car. I blame my cat.

But in closing, all hail the 4-straight block!

No comments: