So I finally turned in my paper for my Master's project last Friday, which felt great to get out of the way. It was one of those papers that had a strict page limit. I think I did a good job, but it felt a bit ridiculous at times. I had a lot to talk about, and I found myself almost constantly making references to this or that appendix. Which led to what seemed to be an entire paper of references. Oh well. They got what they asked for. It's somewhere in Appendix A-14.
And now onto the ouch. Remember the great food in college? Great in that it was served in large quantities, was prepared for you and you purchased it with a card that had fake money on it? Yeah, I just got reintroduced to it today. Let's just say my stomach has rebelled. Violently. Like 1848 revolution style. Seriously, the Spring of Nations has occurred in my gut. I forgot two things in my hunger: one, the food is terrible. Two, it tends to remind you of its terrible nature repeatedly. Damn you dining services.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment