Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Down the Hole

I went here today and yesterday:


The great thing about my job is this: I get a badge, a hardhat and vest. Then I get to go anywhere I want, talk to whoever I think it would be fun to talk to and in general just be a sponge and look at everything happening. The best thing of all is that I get to learn everything relating to this. And when I move to another project, I get to learn everything there is to know about the work going on there. It's like going to school but getting paid for it.
In other news, went out for drinks with my coworkers for the first time. We went to a dive. An awesome dive where the cushions are fashioned out of a delicate balance of duct tape an fluff. This pleases me greatly.

No comments: